Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number and to ensure that it is not a final sale item. You must write this number on the outside of the box in order for your return to be accepted. After 10 days, all sales are final. Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds/credits for shipping/handling charges for returns over 10 days or final sale products.
Great American Toy Company asks that merchandise be returned in its original condition meaning that the merchandise is unworn, unused, unwashed, and in original packaging and that you include a copy of the invoice or packing slip with your reason for return.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Great American Toy Company stands behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your Great American Toy Company purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 10 days of purchase.
Great American Toy Company guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
You can return your purchases from Great American Toy Company by mail, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, or by phone. Proof of purchase is required.
- Please retain all product packaging and tags until you're completely satisfied with the condition and performance of your purchase. Please return all product packaging and tags with your item.
Mailing Your Return
- Include required proof of purchase: store receipt, and or shipping invoice.
- Please include name, email address, if information does not appear on the proof of purchase.
No proof of purchase? We can help locate proof of purchase. Include a note with the following information:
- Customer name
- Customer Address
- Customer Phone number
- Customer Email address
- Date of purchase
- Purchase Price
- Reason for the return, write brief description as to why product is being returned.
Mail Your Return
Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance to:
Great American Toy Company
965 Kellogg Mill Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
- If we have any questions we will contact the purchaser listed by phone or email.
- Great American Toy Company is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
- If merchandise is returned that does not meet conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, the return will be declined and the merchandise will be returned to you.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. See our limited warranty.
Mailed Return Refunds
- Want to order a replacement item? You can order your replacement item online at www.greatamericantoycompany.com.
- You will be charged the purchase price, but once we receive your return, we'll credit you for the cost of the original item.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs up front.
- When exchanging the same item for a different size or color, place your order by phone and we will match the original purchase price on your exchange, where applicable. Then return your original item for refund.
- All online and phone orders will be refunded to the original payment type.
- All online orders with PayPal original tender will be refunded to the PayPal account by mailed in return only.
- All gifts refunded to gift recipient will be issued a check to the address and recipient name provided.
Sorry, we do not refund expedited shipping charges unless item returned is determined to be defective after inspection.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. Many of our items also have a separate warranty from the manufacturer, and you can also return any of those items that don’t meet the manufacturer's warranty.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Hazardous Material Shipment
Items classified as Hazardous Material for shipping purposes may be subject to special labelling and/or handling requirements when shipped. Return shipment should only be arranged through a shipping professional with full disclosure of the item to be returned to ensure appropriate handling/labelling.
The Great American Toy Company accepts to following payment types for all online and phone orders:
- American Express
- Discover Brand Cards (including Diners Club Int'l and China UnionPay)
- Great American Toy Company gift card
- PayPal (Online Only)
How we access sales tax
Great American Toy Company is required to charge applicable state and local sales tax on orders shipped to states where we have a physical presence, which includes distribution centers, operating stores and/or new stores under construction.
- In states in which Great American Toy Company does not have a physical presence, we may be required to charge applicable state and local sales tax on orders shipped if required to do so under state and/or local tax laws, such as those enacted by the State of New York.
- Some taxing authorities also require the taxable amount to include any shipping and handling charges, while others charge sales tax only on merchandise. We are required to follow the rules of each state.
- Gift Cards—No sales tax is charged when buying gift cards. The appropriate sales tax will be charged on the purchase when the gift card is used.
- Notice to Kentucky Residents: Great American Toy Company is not required to and does not collect Kentucky sales or use tax; The purchase may be subject to Kentucky use tax unless the purchase is exempt from taxation in Kentucky; The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means; and The Commonwealth of Kentucky requires Kentucky purchasers to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under Kentucky law. The tax may be reported and paid on the Kentucky individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the Kentucky Department of Revenue. The referenced forms and corresponding instructions can be found on DOR's website at http://revenue.ky.gov/individual/usetax.htm.
- Notice to Oklahoma Residents: Great American Toy Company is not required, and does not collect Oklahoma sales or use tax on orders shipping to Oklahoma residents. Purchases shipped to Oklahoma addresses are subject to Oklahoma use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation in Oklahoma. The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet. The State of Oklahoma requires Oklahoma purchasers to report all purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. The tax may be reported and paid on the Oklahoma individual income tax return (Form 511) or by filing a consumer use tax return (Form 21-1). The referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, www.tax.ok.gov.
- Notice to South Dakota Residents: Great American Toy Company is not required, and does not collect South Dakota sales or use tax on orders shipping to South Dakota residents. Purchases shipped to South Dakota addresses are subject to South Dakota use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation in South Dakota. The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet. The State of South Dakota requires South Dakota purchasers to report all purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. The tax may be reported and paid on the South Dakota use tax return, and the use tax form and corresponding instructions are available on the South Dakota Department of Revenue website, http://www.state.sd.us/drr2/businesstax/bustax.htm.
Notice to Vermont Residents: Great American Toy Company is not required, and does not collect Vermont sales or use tax on orders shipping to Vermont residents. Purchases shipped to Vermont addresses are subject to Vermont use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation in Vermont. The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet. The State of Vermont requires Vermont purchasers to report all purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. The tax may be reported and paid on the Vermont individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. The referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available on the Vermont Department of Taxes, http://www.state.vt.us/tax/forms.shtml.
Great American Toy Company encourgages all customer's to take time and write an honest and meaningful product review, wether good / and or bad on purchases made. The product review is the customers report card given directly to the retailer providing critical product information as to customer satisfaction. These product reviews are critical in nature to the Great American Toy Company, this allows us to review direct input from our customers on specific products. This assist the Great American Toy Company in its on-going product trend analysis, areas normally analyzed are product satisfaction, modifications, quality, cost, and safety. The trend analysis than allows and assist the Great American Toy Company to make informed decsions as to if products will be continued, added, and or removed from the store. These reviews assist all parties; customer, retailer, and manufacture in order to provide quality products.
How to write a Product Review
- Find the item you want to review and click on "Write a Review."
- If you haven't already done so, log into your online account / and or create new account. You must create this account before you can write and submit a product review.
- Rate your purchase (from one to five stars, with five stars being the best), list pros/cons and write your comments about the item.
- Preview and submit your review.
Tips on submitting a review:
- Give your honest feedback on product quality and performance based on your personal experience. You can also leave feedback related to Great American Toy Company service and delivery.
- Include a rating, pros/cons and comments about the quality and performance of the item.
- Keep comments about customer service separate from product comments.
The following content is not permitted:
- Specific pricing references
- Obscene or inflammatory language
- Advertisements and "spam" content
- Personally identifiable information (for example: email addresses, URLs, phone numbers)
- HTML tags or special characters